Learn more about Ruben Meerman and his work by visiting the websites below.
- The ABC’s Surfing scientist has his own webpages with some step-by-step instructions for great science tricks and a teacher’s section with lesson plans and links to other interesting science stuff for young kids.
- The ABC’s website Who stole the Minister’s Malibu? has all the information about a great forensic science project with a crime, suspects, evidence and a trial. Great fun!
Go to the following websites to find lots of information and fun things for students to do in science.
- The ABC science website has lots of information and fun activities for kids (and teachers) of all ages.
- The ABC’s Experimentals show us lots of fun experiments in science.
- Do-it-yourself science from the CSIRO contains heaps of information and experiments for students to explore science.
- The Kids section of the Questacon website provides lots of fun science activities for young students.